WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Friday, December 3, 2010

I am so cheezy.


Not only did I steal the idea , I stole the clip art.
Yep. Between now and Christmas I want a hundred followers. I will also award this lovely pichur to my fave blogs.

Why should I get hundred followers? Frankly, I think we are ALL shocked beyond belief that I do not have them. I am merely trying to correct an imbalance in the Universe. I do what I can.
So, steal my graphic. Give it to yer friends.
For every new follower I will put a can of food in the RedKat Holiday Hundred Food Box.
I will verify this by pictures and a signed note from my mom. And the Lady at the food bank.

Because there will be Toys For Tots, but old Alcoholic Homeless Rufus at the bus depot needs his Cranberry Sauce too.
So. Steal to Give. Neat huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment