WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Friday, December 3, 2010

A note about some people.

My internet buddies. I have met all kinds of people online. All kinds.
But I have been blessed with most of them

I do not have a lot of friends in the real world. Well, besides the 8 or 9 people that live in my head. I don't know why...I am soooooooooooo easygoing. And quiet. Maybe I am too quiet.

Most of the women that I have known in my life have been two faced lying whores.


But I have been so blessed with the women that I have in my life now. Aside from my daughters who rock. And Maddie who is ALL.KINDS.OF.AWESOME. Just ask her.

And of course my mom is the second bitchinest red head I have ever met. ( I am the first GAH)
And my mom in law is the best I could have ever ordered.
Even my sister in laws are truly neat people.
My BFFFFFFFF since second grade is related to me now, so she is STUCK. I don't think she minds, she never left me, even when I pushed her away . And down.
My baby sister is a 20-something version of me, so duh.
But some of the wimmins in my on line world are the awesomest.
Which is why my first Holiday Hundred goes to Vicki who kisses frogs n shit.

Well that is what I heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaard. ( Well I heard it after I started the rumor)
I don't even member how I met her. I just know we clicked. And she has a twisted a sense of humor as I do. I feel like I could call her up, pour out any sob story and she would kick my ass back in the right direction. That and she is kinda cute.
So for my first Holiday Attention Whore Graphic.
I raise my glass to Vicki. Who put that background on her blog just to make me double check the wine bottle.

1 comment:

  1. The post before this. I SHOULD have 100 followers.
    Ahhhh SPP.
    I tried to find yer number. I suck with numbers.

    ReplyDelete