WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes


I am gonna be revamping and moving Wild and Untamed Thing. Until I dig the techy know how out of the dregs of my brain I will continue here. I kinda want this to be more than just my drunken ramblings about my family. While they are awesome to talk about and even MORE awesome when I am drinking, I have more to offer you.
I take pretty pichurs.
I bake.
I create devine stuffs to eat with my hubby.
We have a neat life and I kinda want my space on the web to journal that life. So you can be jealous. Ok not really, so you can share.
Now it ain't all pecan pies and lobster newburg. Nope. I also have bi-polar and my husband has some issues with his legs. My oldest child has some upheaval in her life. My 18 year old son is just that. An 18 year old boy/man. Nuff said.
There is also lil mis perfect. My 12 year old. Who I homeschool and who is my best bud. Well she is unless she does not clean the bathrooms.
I want to write. Alot. I just do not seem to have the time. I failed miserably in my goal of 31 days of posts because I was NOT failing at my life. Kinda ironic huh? That not meeting a goal was actually a sign of success in other areas of my life. The reason that I could not meet those posts was because I was doing so well professionally and emotionally. I wanted to do something other than cling to my laptop. I spent more time with my kids and hubby. And of course Madeline....who is the best granddaughter EVAH.

That's right Maddie...the future is so bright we gotta wear shades.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind a newcomer commenting...I was blog-hopping and thought your posts were funny and cute. Wasn't gonna say a thing, but then I figured if you're moving your blog I should probably speak up now...so, um...Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I never mind! I see from your profile that you are a kayaker! I have been canoing and kayaking since I was a wee one. In fact my dad is a certified Kayak Instructor. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete