WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bringin home the bacon, Chinese style

I am going to try to explain what I do for money. You already know what I do for small kitchen appliances.
See, in Most states ( that have at least 3 brain cells in their legislatures) allow their public schools to be reimbursed by Medicaid or the state's medical aid program. My parents have always been active with Special Education students, starting with my middle sister. This led to my parents using their influence where they could to advocate for Special Needs children. Which led to their Medical Billing merging with the CISS program and POOF! Here they are today with almost 60 counties that they bill and collect for.
Now what I do is I take all kinds of data. And analyze it.And I send out these AWESOME reports that say NEEENER NEEEENER you can't do that ,or you can't do this, Or I am telling your boss how lazy you are. Yep . This Kat gets to tell on people for a living. How lucky can one girl be??
In all reality, my parents company is there to see that the Kids are getting what they need. It is an awesome thing my friends.

On another note. My husband cannot speak Chinese. I can. Did not know that did ya?
Japanese, Spanish, and French. My mother says I used up all in the words in the English Language so I had to start on others. It has helped in the many years My husband and I spent in the hospitality industry. Even my bfffffff since second grade who turned out to be husband's cousin, who is also half vietnamese would call me to help her understand what HER mother was saying. It's a gift ,I guess.
So back to Chinese, Ni Hao, Kai-Lan was coming on. And Bill was trying to say Ni Hao.......I must admit....I peed a little laughing ( HEY I have birthed 3 large children...my preemie was 7pounds at 34 weeks) quietly mind you. As I tried to help him pronounce it , I realized that I was right smack in a comedy of errors and it would go on and on until my bladder broke. He has not started speaking to me yet.

But that is ok because I keep the key to the liquor cabinet. Not that HE would drink it all, but so I know exactly how much booze I have at any given time. I also have adult children that may try to steal my booze. My cigarettes and corn dogs are ok BUT STAY AWAY FROM MOMMY'S SPECIAL MEDICINE.
Anyhoooooo I need to get back to work ( read looking like I am working while I watch Ghosthunters) and I am just drained. I realized that when I gave Maddie her stickers I said they were autocollants and she looked at my liked gramma had lost her mind.......A long time ago ,baby girl, a long time ago

FYI


No comments:

Post a Comment