WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kill him,no it,no him WITH FIRE.

Let me preface this by saying I heart my hubby very much. I am so blessed to have him.

But there are times I want to KILL HIM WITH FIRE. Obviously I have never acted on this urge. Cuz there are no intertubes in jail. I looked.
This urge that has occurred more frequently lately. My poor sugar wugar is in between careers. He has been in Food And Beverage Management for,like EONS. Really. We. are.that.old.
But there is a small issue. I married a crip. Yup. When I gave all those vows to honor,cherish,and love ( notice there was no obey. Pastor Bob knew that I knew where he lived) I knew that his right leg would forever be an issue. I got that. I understood. It was cool. Well other than spending 10.5 months pregnant with out first child wondering if she was gonna have a club foot too. And then it was like she knew I was worried because lil me took 2 weeks extra in there. That is so like her.

Anywayherewegetbacktotopic. My dear one , a few years ago broke his leg in a fall from a hunt stand.So now we have 2 busted up legs. YOU ONLY GET 2 YOU FREAK.
This brings us to almost our point. He obviously does not get younger each year like I do. Duh.
And he has always been a large boy. So his legs are not doing very well. I mean that is a lot of awesome to carry around.( yes he was reading)
So his company was all" we don't like you limping so we are going to fire you. And we wrote the book on CYA. Especially after all those racial cases we had to fight off."
So here we are. We are both at home ALL day and watching every dime and having an unusual amount of what I call " I am going to make mommy want to drink the hard stuff" thrown at us.
Which brings me to the fire.
Seeeeeeee My husband should have been a lawyer. Because he can take something simple and argue it six ways to Sunday and convince you he is right. I especially hate it when those are directed at one of the kids because then I can't sit there and piss him off. I have to be parental.
So I sit there and listen to him make the same point a different way for the eleventyhundreth time. I and I squint at his head. And I pretend I am a firestarter. And I focus that energy on his widow's peak. It helps a lot. IT DOES!
However this is really FRIKKIN AWESOME to watch his dad do this to him. I giggle like a school girl.
We will muddle though all this, we always do.( HA! you biatches who thought we getting hitched because I was pregnant -not you Johnny,I miss you so. I wish you could see the little girl who looks just like the little girl you were so proud of- hahah)

3 comments:

  1. Omg, one of my favoritest peeps has a blog!!! I'll follow your's if you follow mine (wink, wink)!

    glitterfrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK,LOL. I love hyperbole and half too!

    ReplyDelete