WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A day in the life.

I thought I would keep a running diary of today for tonight's blog entry. Because I am good to you like that.



Morning. I got up. Had coffee. Peed. Read the news.

Coffee kicked in, so I worked for a bit.



Maddie told Poppop that he can't play with my boobies. Let us discuss this.

1- she has never seen him do so.

2- but her mother still likes to run by me and poke me in the boob.

3-I don't want him playing with them right now. Me not like him.



I just said FML for the 100 the time today and it is not even noon.

Lake of Fire. ( google gehenna)





The more work I do the more is created.

Oh weeeeeeeeee Haley is home. ( I found a picture online I SWEAR is her. And it is at a SC walmart)



My foot is asleep. I tend to sit with my left leg crossed under me. Which is really comfortable until the foot goes numb, I stand up, and then 1,000 hungry, angry naked mole rats are gnawing at my foot.

That last sentence is awful in structure.

I am going to stand up now.

Ok. whew. Time to take my crazy meds. And back to work. Why yes, the crazy meds are my lunch.



Have you checked out Pandora.com???. Awesome online radio. Like everything else including my cat, it is tied into FB.





I went into the kitchen for more coffee, and I saw lemon wedges on the cutting boards. YAY Cocktails!?

No, hubby just decided to froo froo up his drink. WTH??





I had to leave FB. Someone I really love was just ASKING for me to point out her stupidity. And I could not do that. I will go back later.

Right now I must type up this report and send it in. Then gird my loins for school time.

Don't you wish you were me??



Right now I am hiding in the bathroom just so I can think. There are way too many people in this house.I need to get out. Even just for a few minutes. Go feed the ducks or something. GAH.



Gonna zone out in front of iCarly for a few. I loooooooooove this show. It's on Nick.



OMG I am so sleepy.If I take a nap tonight I wont be able to sleep tonight..........hmm is that Logan's mobile or THE ICE CREAM MAN????????? Dernit. Apparently it is the music in the Baby's room in the Talking Barbie House.



We had homemade pizzas for dinner. I make the dough in the breadmachine usually but I am wiped. Hubby bought deli cheese pizzas and we added toppings. I am gonna watch another iCarly and try not to zone out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Although today has been sucky like a dill pickle. There has been some good parts. Business is getting better, I have more work than I can handle. I have actually gotten some photo editing done. Maybe one day I will sell more than 2 prints. Right now I just want to focus on the positive. I guess I am just kinda gonna be a sloth for a bit and then crawl in the bed. All of the above will probably be future blog posts.

It was the only way I knew I would get a post done.

No comments:

Post a Comment