WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

WOW

Time flies when you are ill and working and generally trying to hold it all together.
For those with weak stomachs or any sensitivities at all please go read something else.

I am on day 26 of my period.
My doctor reccomended a hysterectomy some time ago , but I put it off. ( against of all people's advice My Father in Law) Turns out he was right.
But anyway, at the time, I was gearing up for THE CRUISE and even though I was still in the 2 months away range, I did not want to take any chances of having recovery issues and missing this once in a lifetime trip. Which it was. It was a much needed 10 day vacation with my parents that made memories for a lifetime.
However, shortly after my birthday, my husband became redundant and my COBRA has not kicked in. So now I am having major female issues and really all I can do is go to the ER.
So after enduring 6 days of a chemical d and c ,things are even worse.
So I am gonna go back as directed and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, sweetie. No freakin' wonder your facebook status messages haven't been so witty lately! You're definitely in my thoughts and I hope you get some good news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete