WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Blog.

I am playing with the template. I like the fire, but it was too dark. I have my dark moments but there are so many things I wanna blog about. My interests vary and I will occasionally just post a bunch of things that I like. You may or may not like them, but I can guarantee that there will be some thing you like. As we move into fall I am starting my online looking for Birthday and Christmas. You have to do that when you live in a tiny rural town. I also like researching retro Christmas and Halloween.
I wish I had the money to collect Retro Halloween. But I have too many other collections to start a new one. For example, there is my kitchen which is retro 50's ( Almost) and the attached breakfast area holds most of my Mary Engelbreit collection ( some pieces are on my desk, clothes that my granddaughter has that will go on hangers over the dryer,etc. The reds and blacks in the collection tie in to the colors in the kitchen..and I finally have a place I can put most of my Scottie dog collection. See it all kind of interacts. Kinda like the voices in my head!
Then there is my book collection and my love of cooking gadgets, my husband's old book collection,and of course the biggie,my purses and shoes. Because there are extra people living here and while it is a decent sized house(which we still do not have all the remod done) alot of this stuff is packed up in rubbermaid tubs in the storage shed.
My point is my blog will probably be all over the place like my mind and my collections.

1 comment: