WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I need a new do boy.

Ole Bill is just not cutting it. I mean he is great in at least 2 areas. Cooking and babymaking. Only the babymaking parts are disconnected. But they still work just fine.
He is an awesome dad and husband. But due to the aforementioned busted legs, I feel kinda quilty about asking him to get something. The fact that he just says no takes care of THAT.
I work hard and I am adjusting to new meds so that should overrule his boo boo. Right?
I just realized how shaky I am. Alcohol plus new bp meds is not so good.

2 comments:

  1. I think if he's a good cook, you should probably keep him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know.. I will post more on his cooking later.

    ReplyDelete