WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COUNTDOWN POST 11!! WOOT!

I got nothin.

I keeeeeeeeeed.


What I have for you for the eleventieth post is a photo essay from LIFE magazine.
You do know they have archived all kinds of crap online right? Did you know that you can read back issues ( ok ancient issues) of life through google? LIFE is just awesome like that. They are sharers. They would probably give you their last bite of Kit-Kat. I would not.

But here it is.
Maske: World's Haunting Masquerade's.



For the last several decades, photographer Phyllis Galembo has visited and revisited far-flung villages where traditional masquerades -- social gatherings centered around men and women wearing symbolic costumes -- serve vital social and even governmental functions. Her new book, Maske, (published by Chris Boot, $45) gathers together many of the stunning photographs from her journeys

If ya'll only knew how much c and p and undo I go through just to get you one simple post. GAH


No comments:

Post a Comment