WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Post 9. Really this is cool.

I love corn mazes. In theory. I have never been in one. I hear the gasps, I can hear it now "But Kat , you are so well traveled and and your experiences could fill a thousand books!?!!"

I am shocked as you are. Truly. There are however a few good reasons why.

-I did not live near corn.
-Know that I do, nobody wants to go with me.
-I would need a designated driver because I have been told I would have to drink corn liquor.
-I have seen the movie "Children Of The Corn"

However, that does not mean I do not want others to enjoy them. If you do go, let me have enough notice so I can call Met-life and get a basic policy on you. It is the least you could do. I will send your family a few bucks every now and then.Promise.

I found this site that tells you were one is near you. You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment