WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Monday, October 11, 2010

We are on Post 8.

See I am paying attention. My health woes have simmered down. I seem to have a chest cold though. But I am still here!

So for Today's Post I am going to point you in the direction of one of my fave places:

imockery.com

He's got an excellent countdown going over there and lots of awesome articles. His motto is mocking pop culture and everything else he can get his grubby hands on. I so totally want that as a tramp stamp. For Reals.

Here is a bit of an article ( it is not plagiarigism** if you only copy 10% and linkback)


Halloween Edition Color Blanks
( For those not in the know....Color Blanks are made by Rose Art...find some here.)

It seems as though vinyl toys have never been as popular as they are these days. More stationary pieces of art than toys, they're being sold just about everywhere you look, and a number of companies have been selling blank vinyl toys that you can customize yourself. Those of you looking for some new Halloween crafts to tackle this season will be pleased to know that Rose Art has just released two new Halloween edition versions of their Color Blanks figures. One is Frankenstein's Monster and the other is a Human Jack-O-Lantern, and they come with a few markers and various stickers to decorate their bodies with.

Naturally, I had to pick up both of them, but rather than torture your eyes with what mine would inevitably look like (hint: covered in far too many stickers), I called upon Re to lend her artistic talents to this urgent Halloween project. She got right to work and I'm pleased to unveil the results of her labor:



You'll have to go here to see the rest and the pics. For the record, I would have
waited until my meds kicked in and then done them. I have some frickin A awesome Christmas Ornaments that I made one year.



** Note. I meant to misspell that. I liked the way it looked. And my pain meds just kicked in.

PS. There is an AWESOME new Group on FB. Join It. All the cool kids are.

No comments:

Post a Comment