WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Friday, October 1, 2010

STUPENDOUS OCTOBER COUNTDOWN number UNO


A lot of blogs I read do various countdowns. Yes I jacked the idea ( especially from i-mockery and x-entertainment , 2 awesome retro ish blogs that do not know I exist but I am still upset that x never finished the Playskool/Lego Advent Calendar last year)
Mine is kinda different. A little Martha Stewart, a little Cheezy Horror, some awesome websites and surfing finds then throw in some great timewasters and whatever else I come up with and you have the STUPENDOUS OCTOBER COUNTDOWN. That is so awesome it needs no name or logo. Or readers for that matter.

So get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love countdowns! And I love your new background, too! Very October-ish!

    ReplyDelete