WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Japan loves Halloween too! CDP#15!

Who knew?
I was clearing out my email inbox, which I usually do this time of day, especially on friday, and I received an about.com newsletter. They have them for just about every topic. I mean I bet you could go to about.com and search for a section on Middle Aged Women who have sex with elves. I am NOT going to search, but you could. Just sayin.

This newsletter in particular was titled "The Scariest Places on Earth". My son's room was conspicuously absent. But then there are a lot of so called "Scariest Places" lists and I think they vary in what the qualifications are.

Anyway, the newsletter included several links, one which is here.

Being the sweetheart that I am, I thought I would check some of the discussed places/events and share! No need to thank me, just send cash.


Kawasaki Halloween


No, not a celebration for over powered bicycles, this is a parade and dance ( Thriller , I do believe) that takes place at Kawasaki Stadium.

I did get a chuckle out of the disclaimer/warning.

※Entry registration closes on 10th of Oct or once we reached to our limit.
※No baby carriage allowed in the parade.
※All participants must follow the instructions by the guards.
※We will not allow anyone to join the parade with the costume that gives uncomfortable feeling to others, overexposure costume, who has any dangerous weapons as like as a gun, sword or body accessories.

In case you were wondering, they HAVE reached their limit.
They e a costume contest and an after party. AND A FREE SHOWING OF ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW! ( well must buy one drink). Japan rocks.


Most of the other sites are in Japanese but you get the idea. I would kill to be able to make the Sanri Puroland Party - Home of Hello Kitty. You know SHE gives a rocking party.

I have set google alerts to find out just how awesome these events were.

No comments:

Post a Comment