WARNING. I DO NOT MODERATE COMMENTS. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL PROBABLY BE USED AGAINST YOU BY CRAZIES THAT LURK ON THE INTERNET.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Some fun and cute online games for Halloween! Countdown post 13!

Woo hoo!

Castle Calamity. I love that name. It is so what I would name my house if it were Castle Class. But it is not. I can't even come up with a word pun for that one.
The game is here. Cute little wander around a haunted house game. Of course you have objectives to meet. Keep fresh batteries in that flashlight. You can pick up batteries in dark corners. Beware of the holes, fall in and lose a life.

kidzpage has a nice selection. online coloring, mahjohng, and some more fun things.

primarygames.com also has a healthy selection.


Of course you can always google for specifics but why should you when you have me to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment